24 NPD Food & Drink Innovators Offer The Latest, Real-Life New Product Development Case Studies! Download The NPD Food & Drink Trends & Innovations Conference Brochure Here
Renowned as Europe's most influential one-day meeting place for food and drink NPD and innovation professionals, this is where the industry meets to learn from the best, share tangible insights, network and do business. 24+ in-house practitioners from leading brands will be speaking in one compact day - Sainsbury's, Costa, Mars, Ferrero, Kepak, itsu, Tate & Lyle and many more!
NPD, innovation and R&D decision-makers will convene in London on 4th November 2020 to tackle core NPD challenges with in-house experts. Hear about the latest opportunities, take away tangible insights and network with like-minded peers.
Download Your Copy Of The Brochure Today >>
Complete your details in the box to the right.
Business-Critical Themes For 2020:
- Hot Trends & Innovations For Customer-Centric, Consumer-Led NPD: Future-proof your range with lucrative, customer and shopper insight-driven innovations
- Plant Power! Unravel the data behind the diets to monetise plant-based trends, deliver on customer expectations and stay-ahead of the curve
- Stand-Out NPD Success – From Concept To Launch & Beyond: Essential brand insights to help you make your mark and produce long-lasting, game-changing NPD
- The Sustainability Conundrum: Promote your green credentials and discover what sustainability really means to your customers and suppliers
- Spot Key Trends, Fads, Hotspots & Market Influencers: Keep your finger on the market’s pulse to identify long-lasting trends and real market demand
- Health-Driven, Aspirational NPD: Harness the next mass health sensations and ingredients for nutritious, tasty, exciting products
- Coronavirus, Uncertainty & Opportunities: Maintain customer confidence, navigate supply chain hurdles and keep innovation alive for NPD which thrives in uncertain times
- Ingredients, Flavours & Sensory Showcase Platforms! Join our quick-fire demos and discussions to delve into the hottest trends and excite consumers
- Innovation Within Adversity: Unleash your imagination and widen your customer base with quick-thinking, in-demand and low-cost NPD
- New Online Marketing Norms: Implement ‘socially-distanced’ marketing strategies to capture customer
attention and stand out in the new normal
- Problematic Packaging: Restore confidence and alleviate 11 fears with innovative packaging and delivery solutions
100% Satisfaction Rating In 2019! What Do Previous Attendees Think?
‘Very relevant, interesting and motivating.’ Tesco
‘Conversation-generating presentations on driving the business forward.’ ASDA
‘A very well organised, professional event.’ Premier Foods
‘A good platform bringing an excellent cross-section of NPD and innovation practitioners together sharing useful insights.’ Twinings
‘An excellent day of good content, really well presented.’ KEPAK
'An excellent day, full of insight and knowledge from a wide range of speakers.' Sleafords Quality Foods
'Inspiring & Comprehensive.' Natural Balance Foods
‘A good refresher of some key messages with a interesting new insights and perspectives.’ Jägermeister
'Interesting insights from a diverse group.' Arla Foods
‘A great mixture of the challenges and opportunities within the food industry.’ Stateside Foods
‘Valuable session with some great speakers giving me ideas to execute in my company.’ Britvic Soft Drinks