We Hope You Enjoyed The NPD Food & Drink Conference! Keep Your Eyes Peeled For Our Upcoming Sister Events
Innovative Food & Drink Science, Tech & Formulation For Products Which Satisfy Market Trends, Claims, Regulations & Consumers: Consumer Trends & Insights ✓ Naturally-Derived Products ✓ Sugar Reduction ✓ Tech & New Methodologies ✓ Nutrition & Functional Ingredients ✓ Vegan, Plant-Based & Flexitarian ✓ Health Claims & Regulations ✓ Packaging & Sustainability ✓ Ingredients: Trends, Alternatives & Innovations.
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 21st January 2020, One America Square, Central London.
Discover The Latest Technical, Methodological & Smart Formulation Developments To Deliver Nutrition Whilst Integrating Functional Ingredients, Exploring Alternatives & Replacements To Create Products & Menus That Meet Claims, Labelling & Regulations & End-Consumer Demands:
- Innovate With New Technologies, Methodologies & Processing: Accelerate your product development and processing with innovative methodologies and tech which achieve smart formulation at pace
- Novel Ingredients, Textures, Flavours & Alternatives To Revolutionise Product Ranges: Expand your ingredients portfolio with
exciting sources, replacements and alternatives for on-trend products
- Align Science & Formulation With Consumer Trends & Insights: Gain insight into consumer choices for commercially-successful food
and drink products
- The Science Behind Delivering Higher-Nutrition & Functional Products: Explore new areas of formulation to deliver nutrition whilst integrating functional ingredients for products which match the claims
- Continue To Tackle The Sugar Reduction Challenge: With reformulation targets rising, are your products on track, retaining quality and adhering to legislation?
- Monetise The Growing “Natural” Trends: Overcome legislative and technical barriers to create appealing, naturally-derived products
- Vegan, Plant-Based, Flexitarian & Protein Alternatives: Lead the trend towards animal-free products and discover new methodologies, ingredient alternatives and product development for high-quality, plant-based products
- Do Your Products Live Up To The Claims? Ensure your ingredients, formulation and processing are up-to-date with the latest regulations
- Sustainable Products & Packaging: Discover alternatives which work for your category, explore the impact of reduced packaging on product integrity and continue the journey to reduce environmental impact
Why This Food & Drink Science, Tech & Formulation Conference? New Innovation For 2020! Why 21st January Should Be The Date In Your Diary:
- 20 Senior R&D, Innovation & Nutrition Directors Speaking From Industry-Leading Food & Drink Brands & Retailers
- 1 Innovative, Affordable Day
- Advanced, Interactive Agenda
- 3 Interactive Panel Discussions & Q&A: Consumer Trends & Insights, New Tech & Processing And Ingredients – Trends, Alternatives & Innovations
- Sister Event Of The Industry-Respected Food & Drink Conference Series Including The Food & Drink Safety Conference, The Food & Drink Trends & Innovations Conference And The NPD Food & Drink Conference
- 6 Break-Out Peer Discussions: A) Protein Alternatives B) Salt Reduction C) Starch D) Fat E) Allergens F) Colourings
- CBD Case Study
- Interactive Voting & Q&A