We hope you all enjoyed The NPD Food & Drink Conference. If you were unable to make it then speaker presentations are available from just £199. Please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com for more information.
22 Leading Shopper & Category Professionals Explore Shopper Behaviour & Mission Trends, Shopper Activation & Marketing, Convenience, Online Sales & Strategy, Retailer Insights, Shopper Research & Insight & In-Store Experience, Innovations & Tech To Drive Profit:
Monetise Shifting Shopper Behaviours & Missions: Really get to grips with rapidly-changing shopper motivations and habits today to drive sales
- Invaluable Retailer Insights For Lucrative Win-Win Collaboration: How can you catch the retailer’s eye and build outstanding, long-lasting relationships?
- Stand-Out Shopper Marketing & Activation: Stand out in a competitive market with best-in-class innovative strategies
- Convenience Or Convenient? How can we best adapt and monetise convenience and convenient shopping in 2019?
- Unlock The Power Of Digital: Drive your brand presence, shopper-centricity and product visibility online to promote sales cross-channel
- Exploit Actionable Research & Insight For A 360 Shopper View: Unlock data to really understand your consumer, target demographics and streamline the customer journey
- Show-Stopping In-Store Experiences: Enhance the customer experience and boost sales with the hottest in-store tech advances, innovations and visual merchandising
- Join The Disruptors, Challengers & Innovators: How is the market evolving and what can we predict for the future of the industry?
Why Attend This Shopper Insights & Behaviours Conference?
- 22 Senior, Shopper & Category Leaders Speaking In 1 Inspiring Day
- 5 Retailer Perspectives!
- 13 Advanced Sessions On Your Toughest Shopper & Category Management Challenges
- Sister Conference Of The Sell-Out Food & Drink Conference Series
- Shopper Trends & Behaviours Panel Discussion
- Retailer Insights & Collaboration Panel Discussion
- Shopper Activation & Shopper Marketing Panel Discussion
- 5 Peer-To-Peer Lunchtime Discussions: A) Shopper Trends B) Health Trends C) Private Label D) Savvy Pricing & Promotions E) Discounters
- Just 1 Day Out Of The Office
- Open Q&A